Untitled [ArtSpace] seeks motivated individuals for a Spring 2009 internship in one or more of the following areas: studio art, arts administration, graphic design, art education, public relations, grant writing, fundraising, and art history. Untitled [ArtSpace] is a nonprofit arts center located in downtown Oklahoma City. Interns may be undergraduate, graduate students, or recent graduates. Upon completion of the internship term and final project, interns will receive a small stipend. Opportunities are competitive and offer invaluable practical experience in the arts and nonprofit administration. Untitled [ArtSpace] is an environment designed to stimulate creative thought and new ideas through contemporary art. We are committed to providing access to quality exhibitions, education programs, performances, publications, and to engaging the community in collaborative outreach efforts.
A community for people seeking Internships. The latest and greatest paid internships from Internweb.com. Plus summer internships, internship Q&A, articles, advice and more.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paidinternships/paid-internships.net/wp-content/plugins/latest-tweets/latest-tweets.php on line 106
- Paid Internship in the Department of Public Relations/Quality Management
- Intern wanted
- Marketing Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)
- Event Planning Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)
- Graphic Designer Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)
- Communications Writer Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)
- Programs Summer Intern (May 2015-August 2015)
- Resource Development and Donor Management Summer Intern
- Events, Marketing, and Development Intern
- Sales and Marketing Intern.