Untitled [ArtSpace] seeks motivated individuals for a Spring 2009 internship in one or more of the following areas: studio art, arts administration, graphic design, art education, public relations, grant writing, fundraising, and art history. Untitled [ArtSpace] is a nonprofit arts center located in downtown Oklahoma City. Interns may be undergraduate, graduate students, or recent graduates. Upon completion of the internship term and final project, interns will receive a small stipend. Opportunities are competitive and offer invaluable practical experience in the arts and nonprofit administration. Untitled [ArtSpace] is an environment designed to stimulate creative thought and new ideas through contemporary art. We are committed to providing access to quality exhibitions, education programs, performances, publications, and to engaging the community in collaborative outreach efforts.
A community for people seeking Internships. The latest and greatest paid internships from Internweb.com. Plus summer internships, internship Q&A, articles, advice and more.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/paidinternships/paid-internships.net/wp-content/plugins/latest-tweets/latest-tweets.php on line 106
- Hong Kong Sourcing Company in Zhuhai, China (Ref: ZHDS05)
- Executive assistant
- Chinese Real Estate Company in Chengdu, China (Ref: CDIT06)
- Chinese I.T. Company (Ref: QDBS46)
- Public Relations Virtual Intern
- Reaching Asian-American College Students and Graduates
- Rural Community Development and CSR in Tourism sector- Himalayas, INDIA
- Business Development & Marketing Internship in Nepal�
- NGO Management & Research Internship Program in Nepal�
- Environmental and Natural Resource Conservation and Waste Management, INDIA